It seems like since Benson was born I haven't posted much about the other kiddo's so I'm just going to do some updates for the record book....
.TRUMAN.

Truman is SO much fun! He is a super happy boy with a lot of energy. He is 21 months old and is talking a ton. He can say or try to say just about anything, and when he wants to tell you something but doesn't know how to get it out he just talks really fast with all the words he knows and then looks at you like...do you know what i'm sayin??? Tru loves to laugh and to play with his brothers. He is loving to go outside when it has been warm. He just stands at the sliding door and says "ow-side"...so cute! Tru is an awesome sleeper, he takes a 3-3 1/2 hour nap everyday and sleeps about 13 hours at night. He LOVES to eat and is always wanting a "nack" (snack). Tru loves balls and loves to takes baths. Truman is an entertainer, he loves to make people laugh, on a daily basis he does something that has all of us laughing. Porter is always telling me, "mom you have to get that on camera!" Lately Tru loves hanging out in the closets. More than once when I can't find him and am calling his name I hear him saying "hut" (what) and he is in the closet with the door shut and can't get out!
We are so in love with Tru and really can't get enough of his goodness. Tru I love you and think you are one special little boy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment