Monday, August 4, 2008

Cute cousins!
Silly faces... (check out Porter!)

This past week Matt was gone to Canada on a fishing trip (pictures to come soon!). Jesica was in town so we did fun things with the kids everyday and had so much fun. One night we decided to have a sleepover at my Mom's and we went out to dinner at Spaghetti Factory, it was crazy. The kids had so much fun being noisy and playing with there spaghetti. Mom, Jes and I just visited and let the kids be silly, I am sure the waiter and others in the restaurant were looking at us like OH WOW! But we didn't care! I feel so lucky to have such an amazing Mom and such wonderful sisters that we can have such a good time together. Here are some fun and silly pictures of our fun outing!!





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hola!, como va?, muy buen Blog, me gusto, voy a seguir pasando, que andes bien, pasate por el mio cuando gustes, saludos

Luis

Anonymous said...

Abby those are really cute pictures!!! The smiles tell it all.

BigDaddyandBekBek said...

Ab, you did good with your words! Those are such funny photos!

Brooke said...

Way cute! Love the smiles!

mjs ashworth said...

Love the funny faces! That was such a fun night! Let's do it again SOON! We are lucky we have such cute kids, and a great Mom!!

P.S
Do you have some friends in Mexico your not telling anyone about??? LUIS....

Matt and Abby said...

okay, I got this wierd comment on my blog as you see above. If anyone knows what it says TELL US and it scary so I think I may be going PRIVATE...sad but true...

Annette's Best Kept Secrets said...

Hey Abby if you decide to go private I would still love to come see your blog. It is just way to cute. My e-mail adress is mistytucker@gmail.com

katie said...

Hey y'all! This is what Adam said it basically is saying on the Luis comment. It is hard to translate it exactly because it does not make to much sense. That is a little scary.

Hi How's it going? Great blog, I like it. I'm going to keep passing, keep it up. Pass by mine. Good luck. Luis

So cute pictures. I am glad that you had things to keep you busy. I worried because we were not going to be here. But you are tougher than me about staying home alone. We need to get together, it has been a while!

katester said...

I know exactly what you mean. I went out to lunch today with some girlfriends and I totally feel for the waitresses because of our kids and the mess we leave behind. hahahah...oh well.
I love all the faces, too cute.