Monday, August 18, 2008

Tagged by Tarisa


Husband Tag
What is his name? Matthew John Lawson
How long have you been together? 4 Years
How long did you date? The final time 6 months...engaged for 2
Who eats more? Matt for sure!
Who said I love you first? Matt
Who's taller? Matt
Who can sing better? Matt is Garth Brooks
Who is smarter? I think we balance each other out
Who does the laundry? Me
Who pays the bills? Me
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Matt, we recently switched sides
Who Mows the lawn? Matt unless I need a workout!
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who drives? Mostly Matt
Who kissed who first? Matt kissed me first
Who proposed? Matt
Who has more friends? Matt for sure!!
Who is more sensitive? Matt
Who has more siblings? We both have 3
Who wears the pants? I think we both have a leg in


Matt is the best husband in the world, I love him so much and feel so lucky to be married to such and amazing man!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Abby! Great post.

Brooke said...

You have quite the man! You guys are lucky to have each other!

Crystal said...

I Love it!

Deatry Fam said...

Abby, guess what? I totally saw you guys on good things utah today. You guys are famous!! Can I have you autograph?

BigDaddyandBekBek said...

fun tag! You sure are lucky to have Matt...but he is even luckeir to have you!

mjs ashworth said...

That's cute! Matt is a GREAT guy, you make the perfect little couple! How cute!!