We had a WonDERfuL time for FHE last night. Monga and Gpa took everyone to the Bee's game. It was so much fun! Brig and Porter had a really good time, I was a little worried that they would not have the attention span to stay and be good at the game...but to my surprise they were both really good boys. Monga and Gpa's neighbor gave us the tickets and each ticket came with a $5 food voucher, then he ended up giving Gpa a lot more than one a person...I have never seen so much food in one spot at one time in my life! There were probably 40 of us that went and we all got a nice big baseball game hot dog and drink plus popcorn, ice cream, churros and anything else you could think of getting at a baseball game! It was a lot of fun, thank you Monga and Gpa!!
One of the cousins stuck this on Port's nose so I got a picture, he loved it on his nose!
Our family and Chris and T
Brig got this new Bees bat
The fam (notice Porters fingers they are always in his mouth I don't know what to do about that)
Porter is our crazy boy!
The Bee signed Brigs hand, he was stoked!!
Cute boys!
Here is Monga taking a picture of Matt doing the YMCA, she always has her camera and takes a million pictures and couldn't even set her ice cream down for this one! so cute!
All in all we had a great time! Thanks again Monga and Gpa for the great time at the ball game.
7 comments:
It was lots of fun...sure missed those who weren't there...but they'll never know what they missed...they just missed. the boys were SO CUTE all night. Great photos!
Those Pictures are perfect. That turned out to be a really good time! I will post some pictures soon.
Looks like you guys had a great time! Cute pictures of the fam!
The game looks like it was so fun! I'm kind of sad that we miss things like that! And by the way, I just saw your black and white family picture on the side of your blog, and it is SO cute! You guys look like the perfect little family!
I love baseball games. Hotdogs taste the best at baseball games too. Your family pics are so cute.
WOW!! That looks like tons of fun! Nothing, I mean NOTHING beats free food!!!
Post a Comment