Happy Birthday to me! Last week was my birthday, and it was a very gReaT day!! The Sunday before my birthday the Lawson family gave me a little party,we had dinner and enjoyed each others company, it was a lot of fun. Then the next day we went out to dinner with my family, and of course had a WondDERful time together, we went to Texas Roadhouse one of my favorite places to eat. Then the next morning Tarisa and Jes and I went to Good Things Utah! It was a lot of fun. I love to watch the show and so we decided to go for my birthday and we had a blast. That was followed by shopping and lunch with the girls! That night we had cake and ice cream and opened presents! What a wonderful day. Thank you to everyone for making my day so special!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
That was a good time! You better get baking some bread in your sweet stainless steel bread pans!
Happy Birthday Abby! What a fun day..don't you just love family!!
Happy Birthday to you! I am glad it was a fun day! You deserve the very best because you are sweet and wonderful! I love you.
Happy birthday Abby, have I ever told you that you are one of my favorite people! Have a great day!
Happy Birthday Abby! Glad you had a great birthday!
Abby, Oh my gosh your boys are so cute!!! Happy late birthday!!! I hope you don't care but I saw you on whits blog and I wanted to see what you were up too.
That was a super fun day! I am so glad we were able to fulfill your dreams and make an appearance on GTU!! You are a super star! I love ya!!
I'm so glad you had a wonderful birthday! You sure know how to celebrate! I love the picture of you girls at GTU! Fun Fun!
Hello everyone this is matt and i am new at this whole blog thing, but i just wanted to say how incredible my babe really is! She is the glue that holds me and our family together! i hope that her birthday was as special as she is too me! She is simply put the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me and i love her with all of my heart! I love you babe HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY!
Happy Belated Birthday! Looks like you were spoiled by your family and friends. Is there anything better?
Happy belated birthday. Ann said she saw you on GTU! I'm so glad we ran into each other so we can keep in touch. Lets do lunch, and your boys are adorable!
What a loser friend I am. I did not know it was your birthday. It must have happened when we lost touch for like 2 weeks. Let's get together or something. Looks like you had a fun day! Happy late birthday!
Add me to the loser friend catagory! Someone should post birthdays in the RS newsletter or something.(whose in charge of that anyway?);) Happy late Birthday!
Post a Comment