Cutest little guys ever! And I booked tickets to Utah for Park City but it depends on how far my little volleyball team gets in the playoffs...I'm kind of hoping they get out early so I can be there for the whole time! If we get to the finals though I won't be able to come at all!
Oh my gosh!!! I'm so glad you commented on my blog. Your blog is so cute, and your boys are adorable. They have taken after you and your husband. I miss all of you guys. At least we can keep in touch with our blogs. We all need to plan a get together. You still look as beautiful as ever!
Abby- I'm glad you left a comment on my blog- I love to find new blogs! Your boys are darling! (is it your older one that has red hair? It looks shaved in the pics. But your boys are SO CUTE! Red hair is so funny!! We love it, we just don't know where in the heck it came from! I died when the doctor said our first one had red hair and now my baby does too!!) I have to ask- how do you know Whitney and Brandon? Her sister married my hubby's brother- so we see them every once in a while! Small world!
12 comments:
OH MY BEAUTIFUL EYES!!! So cute Abby!
What handsome boys! I have to agree... beautiful eyes!
Abby,
I am so glad I found you. Your boys are so cute. How is life going? You look so happy. Are you still living in UT? I can't believe we are moms.
That is a PERFECT picture. So cute, holy cow!
Handsome! Love it!
What a great picture, you really do have beautiful (can you say that about boys?) boys!
That is the best picture that I have ever seen of your boys! I love it! When are we going to start "book club?"
Cutest little guys ever! And I booked tickets to Utah for Park City but it depends on how far my little volleyball team gets in the playoffs...I'm kind of hoping they get out early so I can be there for the whole time! If we get to the finals though I won't be able to come at all!
Darling Handsome Boys! Miss you guys!
They are the CUTEST!!! I do not see how anyone could have better looking grandsons....and I mean it. I LOVE them both with the whole of my heart.
Oh my gosh!!! I'm so glad you commented on my blog. Your blog is so cute, and your boys are adorable. They have taken after you and your husband. I miss all of you guys. At least we can keep in touch with our blogs. We all need to plan a get together. You still look as beautiful as ever!
Kristen Crockett Kozlowski
Abby- I'm glad you left a comment on my blog- I love to find new blogs! Your boys are darling! (is it your older one that has red hair? It looks shaved in the pics. But your boys are SO CUTE! Red hair is so funny!! We love it, we just don't know where in the heck it came from! I died when the doctor said our first one had red hair and now my baby does too!!)
I have to ask- how do you know Whitney and Brandon? Her sister married my hubby's brother- so we see them every once in a while! Small world!
Post a Comment